This tiny house is located in Eastford, Ct. and it is 224 sq ft. Inside there is 1 bed, 1 bath, and it is built in 2017.
• 2017 Roadway Trailer with GVWR of 12,000 lbs. Dual axle with trailer brakes, break away system and 4 removable jacks. Specifically designed for tiny homes, the trailer has a 2×6 inset floor system for extra interior head room and insulation along 6-inch flange around outside to support walls.
• Home is 8’5” wide, 13’5” tall and 20 feet long. 160 square feet on the first floor with and 8×8 sleeping loft and 2×8 storage loft. Folding 3×8 cedar porch with roof.
• Framing is secured with Simpson Strong Ties and hurricane bracing.
• 2×6 R23 Roxul fire and moisture resistance insulation in floor and 2×4 R15 in walls. Closed cell spray foam insulation in loft ceiling.
• Engineered hardwood floors, Galvalume metal roofing over ice and water shield, Zip panel sheathing, Marvin windows, Cedar clapboard siding, Simpson wood door.
• 50 Amp service, coax cable, 3”RV drainage system.
• Kitchen has apartment size Fridigaire 9.9 cubic foot refrigerator, place for microwave above, range hood with light and fan, Suburban gas 3 burner cooktop with oven, 28” wide 9” deep stainless steel sink with drip rack and extendable spray faucet, flush mount custom cabinets, butcherblock countertop with food safe Monocoat stain, self-close drawers, open shelving. Closet with bifold doors for hanging clothes and storage.
• Bathroom has hand painted pocket door, full 32”x32” shower with subway tiles, trough sink, regular flush or composting toilet ready, shelving, exhaust fan.
• Custom lighting throughout with dimers and lighted ceiling fan.
• Heating and air conditioning via a Mitsubishi mini split system. Endless hot water via a top of the line Precision Temp RV 550 tankless on demand gas hot water heater with self-regulating non-freeze capability. Two 20 gallon propane tanks. Drinking water safe hose, pressure regulator, inline water filter with hose supports. Insulated PEX water lines. Licensed professionals installed plumbing and wiring.
Features Include: Storage Loft, Sleeping Loft, Covered Porch, and Deck
The price you would have to pay for this lovely tiny house is $59,000.00.